Many of us, especially women, have been looking for a fitness program that will be the answer to our weight management woes. Some may ask for some referrals from their close peers, others might make a quick visit to a local gym to inquire about their available plans or if they have personal trainers to assist them during the workout period. However, not all of us have the luxury of time to do so.
As such, most would resort to do some researching in the internet. At the very least, you can already get a quick list of some popular workout plans or regimens without having to leave the comforts of your home.
Among the many workout plans available in the internet, there is one that particularly stands out in the market. This workout regimen is none other than the Bodyboss Workout Regimen.
The BodyBoss Workout System was designed with busy women, particularly the mothers, in mind. This workout plan is intended to be a flexible fitness regimen, meaning you can opt to do the workout in the gym or even at home if you feel lazy enough to make the trip.
Now, let us take a more detailed look to the pluses and minuses of availing of this workout plan.
- Flexible (Can be done anytime and anywhere) 12-week program, 3 days a week
- Each workout video spans for approximately 24 minutes, each featuring high intensity exercises from bodyweight resistance, Plyometric or jump training, unilateral and cardio exercises. Offers a total of 60 exercises included in the plan
- After paying for the program, you can have it delivered in print form, or downloaded as an electronic book (Ebook) in your mobile device.
- Equipment is not a must-have. Only minimal equipment is needed, and it is also possible to substitute the gym equipment needed with available household items.
- The whole workout regimen costs roughly $50 (approximately $ 49.50), but it only includes the workout plan book or Ebook.
- Does not include a more comprehensive program such as nutrition or supplement guides, shopping lists or even interactive workout videos.
- No money-back guarantee if ever you do not get the desired results within the promised period.
- Promises they have stated, however optimistic they may seem, will only take effect within the first 72 minutes (roughly 3 days) into the workout period
- No formal online support community. You can make use of the popular hashtags within the internet (#BodyBoss and #BossEffect)
There you have it, a thorough breakdown of what the BodyBoss Workout System has in store for you. Though to you it might seem that there is more of a downside as compared to the positives of the workout, still you can give it a try. If it works out for you, so much the better. But if it doesn’t, then you can always have the option of switching out to another plan.
In the end, different individuals respond to different workout regimens, as such, find out which one works out for you the best. Do not stick to a single regimen if possible, try a combination if you want.